Christine Panourgias is any of a number of things — a survivor, a philanthropist, a social media maven — but above all, you’re guaranteed that you won’t find anyone else like her in the world of social media and digital marketing.
Given a second lease on life after a motorcycle accident in 2002, Christine regained her ability to walk and talk through rigorous discipline and determination.Not only that, she then managed to obtain various certifications and accolades, not least of all including:
- Being at the top of her class for a certificate in Web Development and Design;
- Obtaining a Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario Certificate with the second-highest mark in the group on a first try; and
- A Community Member Award by the Toronto Police Services Board for her role in helping save a woman from a suicide attempt.
Christine has received glowing praise for the calibre of her work from numerous clients, with testimonials such as:
When she’s not working on the numerous projects that form her diverse body of work, Christine can be found working at a number of pursuits, including:
- Building empowerement groups such as BrunchBabes, a brunch meetup which she founded to bring women from social media together in a comfortable, casual environment regardless of how many followers they have on Twitter or how popular their blog is; and
- Co-hosting online events like #RBChat, a relationship-building tweetchat which regularly yields upward of 8.6 million impressions and reaches an audience of more than 215,000 followers weekly. And although RBChat is no longer live, you can bet she’s working on her next big project.
- Speaking, sponsoring, and providing training at events all over Ontario
- Building a new passion brand – Ladies Leading watch for it
Christine has also been sought for her social influence by brands such as:
- Virgin Airlines, who offered to fly her out to San Francisco as a reward for her influence where amongst many things she got to meet Sir Richard Branson
- Ford Motors, who invited her to attend the 2013 North American International Auto Show as their guest, which included tours of all the ford facilities, and museums over a 3 day stay in Detroit
- Numerous automotive brands who hand-pick her to test and review their vehicles, trusting her insights and input to learn more about their audience in the Toronto market
- Canadian Club Who invited Christine on a 3 day road trip to Windsor to learn about and experience all things Canadian Club
- Christine has many loves in her life, family; her rescue Adonis; friends; food; motorcycles (yes still), and of course, social media.
View this post on Instagram
Had a wonderful time at #gitrottawa🥊 and was in awe of our wonderful #StartUps - Congratulations to @fansaves for dealing the knockout pitch! . 📸: @evawong.photography . . . . . #IDidAThing #gitrottawa🥊 #Speaker #Sponsor #Trainer #Marketing #SocialMedia #DigitalMedia #Marketer #CPSD #MyBusiness #Travel #Ottawa #Barrie #Toronto #GTA #Business #Entrepreneur #MyLife
View this post on Instagram
Had a great time with @StaplesCanada #StaplesMalton #IWD2019 supporting women entrepreneurs. This was a great day to get out banners, and business cards and meet with other local business owners. Also, moderated a panel discussion that covered insightful information for all entrepreneurs! It was a great day, and more than that, the women who participated were incredible business owners. Thanks for the opportunity Staples! . . . . . #Entrepreneurs #SMEs #Business #Women #WorkingTogether #Panel #Moderator #Work #Balance #GenderParity #MyLife #MyLifeInTheCity #TheLifeOfChristine #SocialMedia #DigitalMedia #Marketing #CPSD #Speaker #Events #SwipeLeft #Speaker
View this post on Instagram
I did a thing. Not only did CPSD officially sponsor #GITROttawa🥊, but I was also invited to provide social and digital media training to the semi-finalist #startups competing for the title. I shared tips on how to become an authority and how to attract investors. What an awesome session… I loved seeing all the faces when I shared SECRET marketing tips and tricks. I kind of felt like a rockstar. Not going to lie. Tomorrow these incredible startups get in the ring to battle it out in the #MainEvent and I can’t wait. If you’re in #Ottawa, and love the #StartUpLife, join us we still have tickets available and we’d love to see you! . . . . #Marketing #SocialMedia #DigitalMedia #Training #Speaker #Speaking #Marketer #Events #StartupLife #Entrepreneurship #Funding #MyLife #TheLIfeOfChristine #CPSD #H2H #Human2Human #EntreLaunch #Work #MyWork #Werk
Christine Panourgias Social and Digital
Founded by Christine Panourgias over 10 years ago, CPSD began as a simple idea for a freelancer. Working with clients on their social media marketing, writing blogs, and of course the fun stuff – be a Toronto Based Influencer. Through her ability to build community, Christine worked with brands such as Ford Motor Company Canada, General Motors Canada, Virgin Air, and many others to help raise awareness, for their brand by leveraging her highly engaged audience.
In the years since that time, Christine has worked with large brands to pioneer a number of marketing initiatives that have managed to stand the test of time. These initiatives include truly viral social media campaigns, that garnered almost 24 million impressions, the likes of which have never been seen since. These milestones were achieved with out fake followers, blogging circles, and other shady tactics. Through the use of actual influencers, quality content, and a truly engaged team, and audience a viral campaign was born.
In addition to virality, CPSD, Christine, her teams, and agency friends worked to pioneer many firsts. Including working with brands to launch a nation wide Pinterest contest for foodies, Twitter chats that taught the world how to build brand relationships, and use online marketing to generate leads, and convert them to actual sales. Christine and her #RBChat team, introduced images to twitter chats, this was also a pioneering move. since that time all twitter chats and “parties” now use this highly engaging visual format.
Clients of CPSD, can count on a wholistic, and creative approach to marketing, including strong business strategy, web development, social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns, and PRINT!